Welcome to the York Region Bid Opportunities Website
This site allows potential bidders to
create a free bidding system vendor account. You can select commodity codes
for goods, services and construction and the bidding system will notify you by
email of the bid opportunities matching your commodity code selection(s).
Public tenders and request for proposals are posted on this website.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your vendor account information is kept current.
To create an account, go to Create Account.
Purchasing Support: If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity, please direct your inquiry to the contact person listed in the bid document or to email@example.com
Technical Support: If you encounter technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate of Recognition (COR TM)
UPDATE: Certificate of Recognition (COR TM) Safety Program on York Region Construction Projects – Deadline for Certification Extended from January 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021 due to COVID-19 - Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, York Region has decided to extend the proposed deadline of July 2, 2020 for bidders to be COR certified in order to bid on publicly tendered Regional construction projects to September 30, 2021. Any construction tenders issued after September 30, 2021 will include a requirement that bidders must be COR certified in order to bid. Construction tenders will continue to include a requirement that bidders must be COR registered in order to bid.
Contractors who have already achieved COR Certification do not need to take any further action in response to this notice. Contractors who have not yet achieved COR Certification, and who wish to bid on future Regional construction projects, will be required to be fully certified by September 30, 2021.
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, unofficial or awarded.
Using York Region's Online Bids and Tenders website:
- If you are using this service for the first time you will need to create an account. Please note your email address and password; you will need them to purchase/download bids in the future.
- If you already have an account proceed to login.
- To initiate your bid purchase/download click on the "Register for this Bid" button for the bid opportunity you are interested in. Complete the information fields and submit your payment by Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Visa Debit.
- Once your payment is complete, return to the Bids Homepage and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you purchased.
- If you wish to download additional copies of the bid simply return to the Bids and Tenders website and login with the same email address and password that you used when you initially purchased the bid.
17250 Yonge Street, 1st Floor
Newmarket, ON L3Y 6Z1
1.877.464.9675 ext. 71900