Welcome to the York Region Bid Opportunities Website
This site allows potential bidders to create a free bidding system vendor account. You can select commodity codes for goods, services and construction and the bidding system will notify you by email of the bid opportunities matching your commodity code selection(s).
Public tenders and request for proposals are posted on this website.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your vendor account information is kept current.
To create an account, go to Create Account.
Purchasing Support: If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity, please direct your inquiry to the contact person listed in the bid document or to email@example.com
Technical Support: If you encounter technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, unofficial or awarded.
Using York Region's Online Bids and Tenders website:
- If you are using this service for the first time you will need to create an account. Please note your email address and password; you will need them to purchase/download bids in the future.
- If you already have an account proceed to login.
- To initiate your bid purchase/download click on the "Register for this Bid" button for the bid opportunity you are interested in. Complete the information fields and submit your payment by Visa, American Express or MasterCard.
- Once your payment is complete, return to the Bids Homepage and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you purchased.
- If you wish to download additional copies of the bid simply return to the Bids and Tenders website and login with the same email address and password that you used when you initially purchased the bid.
Obtaining printed copies of bid documents
Bid documents are available for pick up Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, from:
17250 Yonge Street, 1st Floor
Newmarket, ON L3Y 6Z1
1.877.464.9675 ext. 71900
Please note: For any inquiries regarding a bid, please direct your inquiry to the contact person in the bid advertisement.